A Travellerspoint blog

Drug Charge



On behalf of my friend he was in the UK where he was charge and sentence to 2 years in prison, he did his time and was sent home to Jamaica, now he's on filing and he would like to have his police record to continue the process here in Jamaica.

he had tried on several occasion to get a record from the uk stating that he had served his time in the uk and he's unable to get an answer from the UK. is there anyone who had ever been in a satiation like this or similar? I wold really appreciate some assistance for him.


Posted by kerine.davis.9 11:08 Archived in Jamaica

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

This blog requires you to be a logged in member of Travellerspoint to place comments.